The purpose of this paper is to establish some new approximation theorems of common fixed points for a countable family of total asymptotically quasi-nonexpansive mappings in Banach spaces which generalize and improve the corresponding theorems of Chidume et al. [J. Math. Anal. Appl. 333 (2007), 128-141], [J. Math. Anal. Appl. 326 (2007), 960-973], [Internat. J. Math. Math. Sci. 2009, Article ID 615107, 17 pp.] and others.
- asymptotically nonexpansive in the intermediate sense
- asymptotically nonexpansive mapping
- asymptotically quasi-nonexpansive mapping
- total asymptotically nonexpansive mapping
- total symptotically quasi-nonexpansive mapping
ASJC Scopus subject areas