The authors consider the estimation of regression parameters in the context of a class of generalized proportional hazards models, termed linear transformation models, in the presence of interval-censored data. They present an estimating equation approach whose good performance is demonstrated through simulations and which they illustrate in a few concrete cases.
- Covariate effects
- Interval-censored failure time data
- Linear transformation models
- Semiparametric regression
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Statistics and Probability
- Statistics, Probability and Uncertainty