This paper proposes a coordinated positioning control network for three direct drive, linear switched reluctance machines. To obtain the optimized network control parameters, the distributed linear quadratic regulator is applied. Different communication topologies are studied for both the dynamic tracking and the coordination performance of the network. Experimental results demonstrate that an absolute static tracking precision of 20μ m can be achieved from the 'cycle' communication topology and an absolute static coordination precision of 11μ m can be obtained from the 'path' communication topology.
- Communication topology
- coordinated control network
- distributed linear quadratic regulator (DLQR)
- linear switched reluctance machine (LSRM)
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering