Many researchers have studied the loading process of tensile stress-strain curve but limited report is found for the mathenlatical description of the tensile recovery curve of woven fabrics. In this study, with wide range of woven fabrics, an exponential function with three parameters is selected by using SPSS Nonlinear Regression method for the prediction of tensile recovery curves of woven fabrics. The predicted results from this model possess a very good agreement with the experimental data.
- nonlinear regression model
- tensile recovery
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Materials Science (miscellaneous)
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Business and International Management
- Management of Technology and Innovation