In this article, we study the residual-based a posteriori error estimates of the two-grid finite element methods for the second order nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems. Computable upper and lower bounds on the error in the H1-norm are established. Numerical experiments are also provided to illustrate the performance of the proposed estimators.
- A posteriori error estimates
- Nonlinear elliptic problems
- Two-grid finite element method
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Computational Theory and Mathematics